Tuesday, February 7, 2012

19 + 1 = 20

yup.. that's my age. speechless. 



thanks mum and dad. love you so much. i can't even imagine all the sacrifices that you have made for me for these past 20 years. i'm not a romantic person and i don't have sweet mouth to say " i love you " all the time , but just bear in mind that there's not even a single day that i forget you. loye you , mum and dad. muah ! and not to forget , my friends , thanks for remembering my birthday , love you guys too. for my heroes , ayan and ewan , you guys are the best brothers in the world , i know that i have always been a burden to both of you , thanks for all the things that both of you have done to me. love you too. 

there's a story behind that cake. its a great cake , and a great sacrifice too. it took two hours to buy that cake.  its not secret recipe fault , its the traffic jammed. 



2 comments:

  1. jangan la sedih. aku tak lupa birthday kau pon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY sayangggg! 20 tahunnn kot. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. elehhhhhh... da basi daaa.. huhuhu.. ='(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...