Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Cardigan ~ lovefool     
lately i have desperately pondered

M2M ~ pretty boy  
make me stay beside you

Sweetbox ~ cinderella  
where's my happy-ever-after?

M2M ~ kiss me  
kiss me beneath the milky twilight

West Life ~ seasons in the sun 
we had joy, we had fun

Lady Gaga ~ bad romance  
i want your everything as long as its free

Taylor Swift ~ love story 
 i'll be waiting

Weezer ~ island in the sun
we'll run away together, we'll spend some time forever

Fiona Fung ~ a little love
you make me cry, make me smile

Pink ~ please don't leave me
i can be so mean when i want to be 

West Life ~ if i let you go
i'm too shy to ask, i'm too proud to lose

Aerosmith ~ i don't wanna miss a thing
every moment i spend with you is the moment i treasure

Aqua ~ barbie girl
imagination, life is your creation

Auburn ~ all about him
we don't give a dang dang dang about nobody

Backstreet Boys ~ as long as you love me
i don't care who you are

Bliz ~ my alexandra
i will never fall again

Cake ~ i will survive
i've got all my life to live

Fall Out Boys ~ thanks for the memories
looking forward to the future

First Lady ~ missing you
because my world is nothing without you

First Lady ~ baby i love you
i'll be with you as long as you want me to

Git Fresh ~ blow me a kiss
you can do better

Gleecast ~ don't stop believin'
everybody wants a thrill

Gwen Stefani ~ four in the morning
stay up till four in the morning

Glenn Medeiros ~ nothings gonna change my love
i don't wanna to leave without you

Good Charlotte ~ i just wanna leave
don't really care about the things they said

Greenday ~ wake me up when september ends
here comes the rain again

Hey Soul Sister ~ Train
the smell of you in every single dream i dream

Indecisive ~ empty decorations
i need a place to hide away

Jonas Brothers ~ love bug
now i'm speechless

Jason Mraz ~ i'm yours
i won't hesitate, no more, no more, it cannot wait, i'm yours

M2M ~ the day you went away
so much i need to say

Matchbox ~ Unwell
i'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell

Mika ~ happy ending
no hope or love or glory

Miley Cyrus ~ 7 things
the 7 things i hate about you

Miley Cyrus ~ the climb
sometimes i'm gonna have lo lose

Muse ~ can't take my eyes of you
you're just too good to be true

Muse ~ invincible
don't give up the fight, you will be alright, cause' there's no one like you

Muse ~ unintended
you could be the one i've always loved

Redline 95 ~ shizuka
it was you

Ronan Keating ~ when you say nothing at all
without saying a word, you can light up the dark

The Killers ~ all these things that i've done
i need directions to perfection

The Killers ~ Jenny
tell me what you want to know

West Life ~ flying without wings
you're flying without wings

Iron & Wine ~ flightless bird, american mouth
how i find you, flightless bird

Vitamin C ~ graduation
where we're gonna be when we turn 25

98 Degrees ~ you're my sunshine
you're my sunshine after the rain

Fort Minor ~ where'd you go
seems like it have been forever

Greenday ~ 21 guns
does it take your breath away

Plain White T's ~ 1 2 3 4
tell me i'm special when i know i'm not

KC & Jojo ~ all my life
you are my everything and for you this song i sing

Nickelback ~ far away
cause' you know, you know, you know

The Police ~ every breath you take
every move you make, every step you take, i'll be watching you

Avril Lavigne ~ wish you were here
and i remember all the crazy things you said

Gwen Stefani ~ sweet escape
if i could be sweet


i've just found my MP3. oh, how i miss it. those are English songs that have accompanied me the moment i bought the MP3 (2009) till now and how much i treasured all those songs. 


Muse ~ invincible : this song gives me strength when i was in Kadet Polis in RPS.
KC & Jojo ~ all my life  and  The Police ~ every breath you take  : my fave songs of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...