Saturday, June 11, 2011

~ my first workpiece ~

Feeling nervous as well as excited when i entered the lab. WHOA !! conventional lathe. handling with machines alone. err.. act, not all by myself, of course together with my coursemate ~ ejad. at this moment, it became triple nervous. muahahaha.. !! hurm.. after a few minutes, i've became comfortable and totally enjoy doing the workpiece. nope!! i'm not gonna called it workpiece, it should be addressed by my masterpiece. sorry guys, i'm totally overexcited now. Bragging all the way 'bout my masterpiece even though its not so perfect, its still resemble my first art work as a mechanical engineer. purfF!! there's still a long journey for me but nothing's impossible if we believe that we can do it. The only way to become a good engineer for me, first we muct overcome our fear. 

check this out !!




meche is the bessssttttt !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...