Monday, January 14, 2013

mak suuuu..!! mak suuuu..!!

yup. that's me. appointed as mak suuuu by my beloved family members especially the cutest and adorable SARA and MIKHAIL. just came back to utp from a blissful four months of sem break. four months are definitely quite a longggggg time and during that moment there were soooo many things that i've done and had happened to me. After a trip from langkaweee with my " ohsem " darlings, spent exactly a month in front of laptop, wasting my tears for those korean dramas, watching the pickers, pawn stars' " chumleee " a.k.a mr. lee, csi : miami, csi : ny, wipeout and NBL. I hate ESPN for not showing NFL. DUDE, i'm " kipas-susah-mati " Denver Broncos, alright!! actually, i planned to spend my entire sem break watching NFL, but since there were no NFL match on ESPN, i've decided to work.  enough of my bittersweet life, the main point of this post is just to show you guys those little chubby cheeky kids that have accompanied me after i quit my job. 8)



" tak dak kereta pun... bawak kau jalan-jalan.. "
~ anak kampung ~
sara's fav song




" tak mau"
" tak leh "
~ mikhail's fav words ~


pipi bulat !!


" mak suuuu... nak nasi dengan telur " 8)

p.s. : that's exactly how i spent my sem break for the past four months. 8)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...