Wednesday, July 24, 2013

kamiSAHAJAcrews.19072013.

time sure flies really fast. i can still remember my first day in SMK Raja Perempuan Ipoh (RPS). i can still remember the moment when i got 'laser' by my seniors. i can still remember the moment when i skipped 'prep' and stayed in the dorm with my partner in crimes, guess what we did? we skipped the 'prep' just to play with cell phones, taking some pictures, gossip about other people. i can still remember the moment when i ran from the school to the hostel every evening just to 'chop' the shower. i can still remember when i get scolded with my 'kadet polis's seniors. i can still remember how mush i hate kadet polis, and how much i felt proud to be one of them. there's just too much sweetsour memories that i have in RPS. the best part in RPS that i will never have in other place is because of the coolest friends. guys, seriously, you're one of the best things that have happened to me. 


~kamiSAHAJAcrews~
~RK1~
~RK2~

my partner in crimes.




P.S. : lets have another reunion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...